- The Cult of the Black Virgin, Ean Begg, Oxon, England, 1985.
- History of the Origin of Consciousness, Erich Neuman, Munich, Germany, 1968.
- At the Table of the Grail, John Matthews, Penguin Books Ltd, 1987.
- Christian Land, Ken Carey, Kenneth X Carey, 1985.
- Lady of the Beasts, Buffie Johnson, Harper & Row, San Francisco
- The Fire of Creation, J.J. Van Der Leenw
- The Nagos and Death, Juana Elbein dos Santos, PhD Thesis at the Sorbonne University, France, Vozes, 1977.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CARMINHA LEVY is an educator, clinical psychologist of Jungian orientation and art-therapist. Mrs. Levy has been dedicating herself since 1981 to the spreading of Shamanism in Brazil with Michael Harner's technique, with whom she made the following courses: The Shamanic Journey, Powerr and Healing, and Two-Week Advanced Course in Shamanism and Shamanic Healing, both at the Esalen Institute, Big Sur - California, USA. Also at the Esalen Institute, she was a pupil of Stanislav Grof, with whom she had a Transpersonal Therapy course.
Presently, Mrs Levy dedicates herself to spreading the Afro-Brazil in Shamanism abroad.
In the spring of 1990, Mrs Levy founded the Paz Geia Institute of Shamanic Research, whose objective is the study, research and disclosing of the Indian-Afro-Brazil in and South American Shamanism.
Mrs. Levy is also a member of The Foundation for Shamanic Studies, based in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA.